We’re here to help people.
That’s why helping the customer is always our focus point.
As long as we concentrate on doing that, then everything else will take care of itself.
If we approach our clients with a genuine curiosity about them and their businesses then we will set ourselves off on the right foot for a successful partnership.
With that in mind, these are the questions we like to know the answers to, so we can determine if they are the right fit for us.
- How has Covid and the associated lock down affected the business?
- If you had a magic wand, what would you have done in January to help that situation?
- Where do your clients come from?
- Who are your clients?
- How do they find you?
- How is your online profile?
- When was the last time you invested in marketing (results)
- How do you measure your results
- What do you consider a good result?
- How does the business source enquiry/leads?
- Do you have a budget?
Once we have an understanding of their problems we then need to know the answer to the next question.
If I could….. would you?
This may be.
- If I could increase the amount of leads you receive every month would you be willing to have a serious conversation about investing your online presence?
- If I could save you more time each day would you…..
- Would you be willing to invest in a plan if I could show you how it would help your business?
These questions will serve you well as you find your own mojo. They’re not set in stone and you should adapt them to fit your own natural language.